Sunday, June 1, 2008

Date Night!

We were driving by the Orchard, a new outdoor mall near Mike's new place. I told him about The Happy Sumo, a sushi place I'd seen in there. He looked at me and, with complete seriousness, asked "What are you doing for dinner?"

I couldn't stop laughing!

"Yeah. I still got it," he grinned.

Now our FAVORITE sushi place! Oh my gosh, their signature rolls are out of this world! They're beautiful AND incredible-tasting! There were TINY pieces of lemon on my fav...The Sunshine Roll. My mouth is watering just watering writing about it!

The Orchard is fashioned after Frank Lloyd Wright architecture and Art Deco design. It's well done, I'll give it that! And in the middle of it is a playground. I just liked the massive apple. Random!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing night that turned out to be... yeah, still got it.

    ReplyDelete