Thursday, June 19, 2008

Twilight

I discovered this book, and it's 3 sequals, on accident thanks to Quicktime movie trailers - mecca to all those who, like me, are sure to get to the movie theater on time so as not to miss an ounce of previews! So, needless to say between a great love story and even better vampires, I was intrigued. I bought the books; carrying them through Border's elicited the excitement of the FOUR women with whom I came in contact. Apparently I've been living under a rock.

Now, 2 days later, that I'm almost done with the first one - I believe it. Count down to 12.12.08 - and not just for my quarter of a century birthdate!


Clair de Lune - Claude Debussy

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to leave a link, but Justin of Blue October fame is a fan of Twilight, and is composing some music for the characters.

    http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/06/10/blue-october-frontman-hopes-to-sink-his-teeth-into-some-twilight-tunes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never pictured him as a romantic...I'll have to try B.O. as a playlist when I finally get the last one.

    ReplyDelete