Friday, April 27, 2012

The Levi Universe Smiles Upon Me

I took the second-to-last step of becoming fully Coloradoan (we started recycling last month, I buy everything thrift, I'm greener than the knees of a 3 year old in newly mowed grass) by joining a yoga studio down the street from our house.  That is an expensive little proposition of you start to really get into it.

So instead of dropping $30 on a yoga mat bag for ease of transport, I decided to make one with nothing but what I had on hand.  I found these instructions online, gathered the necessary items, and went to town.  Even with the screw up on trying to make the bottom way to epically complicated, I have to say this is a huge reward for a relatively small amount of a Saturday afternoon.
The jeans were from a 99 cent pile at Goodwiil.  I had the belt turned strap from college in a box to be used for "something".  And the tie at the top was off a whole spool I had for another project.
 The bottom has a little security pocket for lipgloss and driver's license.  Probably most proud of that part.
 It snaps.  Because I'm awesome. :-D
This will be so handy!

2 comments: