Friday, April 6, 2012

It's a Good Friday

After I'd purchased the iPad 2 in February, I waited a couple weeks to even open it as I purchased the case online.  Imagine how ticked I was the day after I opened it when the announcement of the New iPad came out, and would be available in a week...

To Best Buy's credit, they took it back no questions asked; but I was ready for a fight because the blue shirt guy told me it'd be another year!

After weeks of waiting for the new one, it FINALLY arrived today (which I also had off work)!  And it. Is. EPIC.  Totally worth the months of saving up my blow money!  I wanted to make sure it was extra protected, so I modified the size of these instructions and sewed myself a customer iPad case for my iPad case, which I finished just in time for its arrival!  I'm surprised how simple and enjoyable the process was.  But was most surprising was how awesome it turned out!
I'm going to fuse some embroidery from an old pair of warm ups that I love, but are too big.  Perf colors, and it'll add some durable decor.  I think I'll use my flight to Houston next week to handsew the leftover seems down to the padding...but I love this thing!

Signs by Bloc Party

No comments:

Post a Comment