Saturday, November 5, 2011

Today's Thrift Store Find

Heidi and I were up bright and early (with the sweet girl arriving at my house with Pumpkin Spice lattes in hand) for the 50% off sale at Hospice Thrift.  We also decided to check out the BVHS Thrift store - which turned into a total haul.  For every $15 you spent, you received $5 off.  So this baby was $20.
Did I have any idea what I was going to do with it?  No.  Did I know Mike was going to be royally unnerved?  Yes.  And it's still mine.  It does a fantastic job of holding future project pieces - like the mini tin watering cans in the middle. So cute.  ARC, 99 cents.

What are the ties for?  Don't you wish you knew.

I also found three incredible pairs of shoes, a new American Eagle pair of leather sandles with the tags still on, and an enviable pair of Banana Republic rounded heels which I will probably never get to wear since Keebler confused them with a chew.  Leather, gorgeous, and now the heel is holy.  Stupid dog.

Thank goodness they were only $2.50.  It's hard to stay mad when you shop thrift.

1 comment: