Friday, June 24, 2011

Time Life Books

When I was in high school, I would check out my favorite fairy tale illustrated books from the library, sit in my closet, and read each of them repeatedly until they were due.  I had a set of baoding balls that I'd balance in one hand until it grew tired when I'd transfer it to the other and become lost in each story and illustration.  For the past 5 years when I could finance my previous passions, I started collecting all the books I used to love from the Southwest library branch.  Amazon, eBay, Half Price Books, Barnes & Noble.

The only ones I didn't have were these...because I couldn't remember what they were called!  Randomly, I found one of them on a table at Half Price Books and was transported back to The Enchanted World!  So I bought it so I could find all 21 books, and stalked a set on Craigslist for a month and FINALLY bought them!

AHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment