Thursday, July 8, 2010

This Week's Thrift Store Find

Goodwill is good to me.  Found this for when I eventually redo the TV room in a vintage travel theme...I loved the ones my sister bought my dad for the Travel Biz room in Comanche!
Second find is this awesome vintage pottery piece by Miramar, who apparently are a California pottery company that created works from 1917 to 1957...gotta love the Black Berry.
So apparently, I bought a final piece!  So perf in color and eclecticness for the bedroom!
Shoes are not something I'd normally consider at a thrift store, but these are Nine West (my favorite comfy heels), and have never been worn!  The soles and heels are completely intact and clean.  They're for a certain date night awaiting presentation!


Carry Me Ohio by Sun Kil Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment