Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ren Fest 2010

Mike and I chose the hottest day in CO thusfar to attend the Larkspur Renaissance Festival!  We got there just as the gates opened.
This was cause for me to attempt to pull the perverbial sword from the stone:
We saw elephants, and camels that went absolutely crazy with 2 kids on them!  I didn't get a photo of that, I was too stunned...
We ate such good foooooood!  Really, besides the people-watching, that's why you go to these things.  




Mike carried around BOTH our water bottles and various sun-blocking paraphernalia the entire time!  He's so good.  We stopped at the Outlets at Castle Rock (with little success) on the way home, showered up, and promptly went to Cinnebarre for the first time since April!  Despicable Me and Inception were on the docket, along with amazing burgers and fries.  Like I said: Best. Saturday. Ever.

Crossfire by Brandon Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment