Monday, March 15, 2010

Burst

Two things happened today that were firsts since I moved to Colorado almost FOUR years ago:

1.  I went to a library AND applied, and subsequently received, a library card.  It was AWESOME.  I had forgotten how great the library is; I am so behind on the times.

2.  I went running.  Outside.

I think my lungs might've burst.  Not sure, but it's possible.  So, between my heart bursting with love of free books and my lungs bursting from a lack of oxygen, it was an interesting day for the body of Kendra.


Crowns on the Ground by Sleigh Bells

3 comments:

  1. girl friend. I tried to run while in Denver. I did not get far at all... in fact, I think that run was actually a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, Steph, that makes me feel so much better! I was going to ask you for some pointers...

    ReplyDelete