Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy Horse

Not nearly as cool as Mt. Rushmore. But at least I can say I've seen it!

Curby's long-lost relatives apparently live in a tourist attraction somewhere off 16. Don't tell him!

Let me explain to you what I'm doing (and have been doing) this Monday through Wednesday. I woke up to a random 4-incher of a snow storm this morning no one was expecting. I drove 6.5 hours to Rapid City, and spent this evening at Border's in sheer manga ecstasy. Tomorrow, I will get up, go to the dealer here, and drive 5 hours to Casper, Wyoming. Then, I will wake up, visit the dealer there, and drive 4 hours back home. I don't think you understand how much road that is on which there is NOTHING. So be impressed with the photos.

Be VERY impressed.


Rainy Monday by Shiny Toy Guns

2 comments: