Thursday, April 10, 2008

The whole club was lookin' at her

The 2009 Flex - love it or hate it, it's a good thing for Ford...and a SWEET ride to pimp out!!!

Strange sparkly mustard 2009 F150. This is going to be my new vehicle (in gorgeous red) come November!

We stayed at the Bellagio on Ford's dime...and the MGM on ours! ;-P

At the M&M Store on the strip! Too many kids...I'm never bringing my kids to Vegas. Ever.

Mike's jealous of my racer friend...

Little did I know we'd be riding this roller coaster decked out for the club after a huge lobster dinner! I laughed so hard!

Said lobster dinner...I was thinking Red Lobster, not Jaws of the crustacean variety. The ENTIRE restaurant was focused on my meal. Sorry Mike! I promise it'll never happen again... *blush*

The fab four ready to hit Studio 54! Mike & I TOTALLY danced the fisherman and made the DJ spew his drink out his nose when he saw us! Not gonna lie, everyone wanted to be us that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment