Friday, November 30, 2007

What are friends for?

Daniel asked me recently who my closest Christian friend was. Besides Stephanie & Preeti, who remain mysterious in Texas, I had to go with Ryan. We've been best buds since I got here, helping each other through our opposite-sex dramas by providing both an opposite and hopefully godly view, along with gritching buddies when it comes to work sometimes.

I was commizerating with him recently on how badly I wanted to be kissed. Not just kissed, but kissed by someone I felt something for. I'm not a big fan of randomly making out with people. "And I want a guy who likes me to buy me a stuffed animal!" I blurted.

"What?! Why?!" Ryan responded, incredulous. I explained to him that I'd asked for one before, just something to hug when the guy I liked wasn't there. I was told that was "silly," and never did receive any form of stuffed cuteness. Jerk.

So, along with the liplock, I want one NOW!

I came into work this morning, and this was on my desk:

I am lurved!

No comments:

Post a Comment