Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Say Cheese!



On what might've been my last 4.5 hour drive to Elko, NV, I took a dirt road down which a sign pointed to a scenic view of the canyon located somewhere in between Idaho and Nevada. I got about 20 minutes down it, and realized that I'd just passed a sign that said "Air Force Test Sight: Watch for Falling Objects". So I never made it to where ever I was trying to go. This was the best shot I got.



This is the bovine that started charging my Fusion. I think the Amethyst was a turn-on.



They don't call it open range for nothing. And if you hit one of these bad boys, you owe the Indians that live on the reservation they populate the full price of the cow. I saw it with a horse once - it's front side was on the right side of the road. It's backside was on the left.

That'll leave a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment