Friday, August 17, 2012

Serenity

Props to anyone who understands why we named her that.  Also, this might be the nicest Ford vehicle I've ever driven.  Hopefully I can keep it as long as Dora (almost two years!), the longest vehicle I've ever owned besides my little red Honda (which I legitimately did own).
Love the removable rescue dog magnets.  Such the fan. Along with the 22" wheels Ford will most likely end up replacing at least once.  No curb checks for these bad boys...
 Seriously.  I feel bad about having this car.  Almost as bad as parking a Lincoln at a thrift store.
 BAM!  Now you know who made it, biotch!
 Ambient lighting FTW.  You can't tell, but it's epic.
 Aaaaaaand Push Button Start.  Forever ruining me to the use of keys.
 Two-toned leather seats.  That's how I roll...apparently.

2 comments: