Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Curtis

Such a wonderful birthday spent lazily exploring downtown with my Mike!  Staying at The Curtis was one of the best decisions we ever made.  Each floor has a theme (my personal favorites were "One Hit Wonders" and the 13th floor titled "Dun dun dunnnnnnn" and had a scary movie/book theme).  We explore every floor together with the guidebook!

We woke up late, Mike got lost on 16th trying to buy me a surprise camera (was terrible unsuccessful at that point, but we ended up at Wolf Camera where he purchased an out-of-this-world Sony camera for me while I was in the bathroom!), room service, and an overall feeling of joy for yet another year of life.  Loved today; love my Mike.



3 comments:

  1. Love my Kendra, Love having many more years to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you should take a picture of your camera... but is that even possible? I guess you could just use a different camera, but that's cheating...

    ReplyDelete