Thursday, August 12, 2010

Funny Story

All of the zone managers have been slowly getting new Blackberries as the old ones die a slow, painful Microsoft death.  I was the latest one to win the war against technology and receive a new one, to the jealousy of Chris and Ryan.  One night last week, I got an e-mail from Chris that his had gone through the washer and he was well on his way to getting a new one.

It turns out, it went through the washer because he got food poisning from a nice restaurant he treated his wife to, and was stuck in traffic when it hit.  So not only was his Blackberry ruined via the washer, his navigation system in his MKX had been destroyed by the puke monster, too! 

When he finally admitted this to me, I was at a dealership, and I started laughing at the sales tower to the major surprise of my dealer personnel.

To add to the hilarity of this now amazing inside story, his wallet was also covered in his former dinner, too.  Until he gets a new one, this baggie is serving as his card carrier, which he busts out when we stop for lunch.  I laugh every time, to which he promptly tells me to "shut it". 

Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment