Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jing

We decided to spend New Year's at what they are claiming was the "largest party in Colorado".  Called The Champaign Hotel, the Hyatt Regency in DTC was taken over by multiple bands and DJs, as well as very nicely dressed (albeit sometimes hilariously scantily) young professionals.  We got our tickets early, so we were "Ultra VIP" which, surprisingly, was actually as big a deal as it sounds!

But prior to, we ran over to a new restaurant called Jing, swanky Asian fare.  The best part was the "Buddah Bud" we all tried beforehand.  This little flower in my hand does crazy things to one's mouth.  It was a whole new experience, which we all know I'm all about!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Which Hyatt did you go to? My bf djed at the one that wasn't at the tech center! The one more downtown! I was going to go, but I didn't want to pay 109 dollar cover charge, and I didn't have anyone to go with!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Which Hyatt did you go to? My bf djed at the one that wasn't at the tech center! The one more downtown! I was going to go, but I didn't want to pay 109 dollar cover charge, and I didn't have anyone to go with!:)

    ReplyDelete