Friday, September 14, 2007

Built Ford Tough

Showing off my Drive of a Lifetime shirt at the California Speedway!

The California Speedway, showing off me.

Me & Steve, who we found out 5 minutes before driving, is moving to Seattle to become a manager in that Region. I would be happy for him if it didn't suck so bad to have him leave. That, and with two people now being repositioned, we have NO idea what that means for us...

Oh well; let's get some frustration out at 165 mph! This is right after I exclaimed "My feet won't reach the pedals!" Everyone thought that was reeeeeal funny...until I maxed out the throttle on my first lap, and became the only racer to hit 168 mph. HA!

I pissed off a lot of boys today. And amazed a lot of men. It's good being the Racing Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment